Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011

Generations and rumours......

Just two days to go and the next expansion pack will hit the stores. I already pre-ordered mine to start just in time...a long holiday weekend will follow, so I will have a lot of time to play.
What I see so far makes me wanna start right away, the screenshots and pre-views are hilarious!
 
 


Although the new game hasn't even come out, the next rumors are already leaking. There will be a new mini-addon "Townlife Stuff" released on July, 28th.
The next big addon seems to be the one most of us yearn for: "Pets", coming out October 27th.
And rumor has it that on the first of September the first addon for "Sims Medival" will be for sale.
So a lot to buy this year....hopefully they work on a "Seasons" addon for the Sims. Maybe for Christmas? I need some rain and snow in my game.....


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen